- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 package of pasta
- Add all the ingredients except the pasta into the crockpot. Cook on low for 4 hours. If sauce is too thick, add a little milk.
- When you are ready to serve the chicken, cook pasta according to package. Drain pasta.
- Add pasta to the chicken sauce in the crockpot and toss together.
Food recipes from http://crownrecipes.blogspot.com