If you are a fan of traditional fruit pizza, you will be delighted with these little fruit pizza cupcakes! I made these for Prince Charming’s 30th birthday party that we had with both of our families. To my great satisfaction, there were some leftover that I have been sneaking for my “breakfast” several mornings this week. Hey… It has fruit in it, so it must be healthy, right?
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT PIZZA CUPCAKES
• Refrigerated Cookie Dough
• 1 8 oz. package Cream Cheese
• 1 cup (powdered) Confectioner’s Sugar
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 1 tub of Cool Whip
• Fresh fruit, chopped (strawberries, pineapple, blueberries)
1. Cut ½Iinch slices from the refrigerated cookie dough and place on the tops of
an upside down cupcake pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 12I15 minutes (or until golden and firm to the
3. Carefully remove the cookie shells from the upside down cupcake pan.
4. Meanwhile, mix an 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese with ½ cup of
confectioner’s sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
5. Use a spoon or spatula to spread the mixture into the cookie shells.
6. Place a row of your chopped fruit on top of the cream cheese mixture.
7. Add a dollop of cool whip to each cupcake, spread evenly, and then top with
another layer of fruit!
8. Refrigerate until served.