- Start by cooking edamame according to directions.
- Then start sautéing the tempeh on the stove on medium-high heat, in sesame oil and tamari. Cook until golden brown color (about 4 minutes) and flip to cook other side.
- Meanwhile, chop up vegetables.
- After edamame and tempeh are cooked, we can start assembling our spring roll. I like to have everything laid out so the process moves quicker.
- Take 1 rice paper and place in a shallow pan filled with warm water. Allow rice paper to soften for about 15 seconds. Remove and lay flat on a plate – Be gentle so you don’t rip the delicate paper!
- Start layering all veggies in the center of rice paper – in no specific order here but I usually start with the lettuce and go from there.
- Fold up sides of rice paper. Fold up bottom edge, tuck tightly under and finish rolling the rest of the way. It will stick together nicely. Finish rolling the rest and set aside. If you have veggies left over, make another roll.
- Start preparing the Spicy Peanut Dipping sauce. Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth, this can take a few minutes.
- Dip spring rolls in peanut sauce and enjoy!
Food recipes from https://www.theglowingfridge.com