A fruity, alcoholic white wine sangria loaded with fruit. Perfect for parties and your next summer BBQ.
How To Make White Peach Sangria
- 1/2 of a cup Brandy
- 1/4 of a cup Sugar or more to taste
- 2 750ml bottles White Wine a fruity, zesty wine works best i.e. Riseling, Pinot Grigio, Sauvigon Blanc
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 6 White Peaches diced
- 2 Lemons cut into slices
- 1 Lime cut into slices
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 of a cup halved Strawberries about 15 small strawberries
- 1/2 to 1 cup Seltzer Water / Soda Water optional
- 2 cups Ice Cubes
In a large punch bowl or pitcher stir together brandy and sugar until sugar dissolves.
Add white wine and all the fruit and give it a quick stir.
Leave in refrigerator overnight for the flavor of the fruit to mix together with the alcohol.
When ready to serve, add seltzer water and more sugar, if needed.Top off with ice cubes to keep chilled.
If you are planning on serving it straight away, skip placing the bowl in the fridge and add seltzer water to taste (optional) and ice cubes. Serve!
Food recipes from https://www.veganfamilyrecipes.com